Monday, March 03, 2008

EAT for VC



"EAT", the omnibus of 3 short films I worked on, was just accepted to the Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Fest (VC). I was there last year screening "Mei" - it was pretty cool. It looks like I'll still be in Taipei in May, so unfortunately I won't be able to make the festival...

Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Fest

The shorts are:
"Laura" (Jon Maxwell)
"The Birthday Dinner" (Danny Lee)
"Set B" (Me)
"I Heart Cup-O-Noodles" (Jerry Chan)

We submitted a rough cut, which means now we only have a few months to get the final ready for screening...

4 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Hey Arv,

Is there a way I can get a copy of EAT? I didn't get a chance to see it when you were back home.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Akinol said...

See Here

5:33 PM  
Blogger Kalar said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Dumuro said...

See here or here

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home