Thursday, May 11, 2006

Post-Production Blues



We're almost a month into the editing of "Mei", and will hopefully finish cutting in a few more weeks. I've been living in a small town about 20 miles outside of LA, but I drive in almost everyday to work on the film or see friends. It's been kind of hard going from the excitement of shooting in Taipei to now watching the footage over and over, but it's a nice change of pace.



Justin has been doing great work putting together the footage and trying different approaches, and also supporting me through the whole process. I'm glad I got a chance to come back to LA actually - showing the different cuts of the film to our classmates and professors has been extremely helpful in terms of responses and feedback, and we've received a lot of encouragement and support.

We've made some big changes to the film in the last few days, and I think "Mei" is well on it's way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home