Friday, February 10, 2006

Meis and Jians


Here is a shot in our production office/my apartment.

We did a lot of auditioning today, seeing more than 20 actors, mostly referred by friends and colleagues - some of them were pretty good and definitely worth seeing again in callbacks. I'm starting to get a lot more comfortable auditioning actors here. Still, my producer sometimes likes to preface an audition with this introduction: "This is the director, Arvin. He's from the US. He has trouble communicating in Chinese."

I've gotten a lot of support the last few days from friends I met working here years ago. There's no way I could make this film without their help.

3 Comments:

Blogger alex said...

Congradulation!
Alex YANG

10:19 AM  
Blogger dan said...

and congratulations to ALEX YANG for MY FAIR LADDY, a wonderful campus comedy!

Dan

4:40 AM  
Blogger alex said...

A warm "par hazard" in the chinese latain festival.

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home